Friday, September 28, 2007

Re-Introduction

wow, 2005?
Was going to delete them but they are from so long ago....why bother. :)

I am going to use this space to keep track of my progress in making my laugh lines ans wrinkles show by my 30th birthday. and possibly to meet a few other goals. we'll see how it progresses. Even baby steps are movement forward, right?

starting today....ok maybe tomorrow... :) I dont have internet access at home, so I reserve the right to not post on weekends or during mad rush swamped times at work.

nothing to post yet, am at work, so no real exercise, and about to eat lunch, I did pass up a chacne to go to Freebirds, I love that place, but Amanda said she has lunch for me from our new coffee vender, so we'll see how it goes....

more later.....

No comments: