Friday, September 28, 2007

day one - donuts at work, restroom is upstairs - break even?

so I did have a total of three donuts and one fun size candy bar today. But usually on Fridays I will admit I am much worse.
Had a sandwich and an assortment of cold salads left over from a Jason's Deli Luncheon for lunch.
I had a salad for dinner with one of my old nutrisystem meals.
no dessert, even though Bridget and I made a run to Sonic to give Bandit a break. Came back with only my tea and a Dr.Pepper for tomorrow. Yes, I will drink it even watered down, but I put it in the freezer so it will be more like a slush. I will need the caffiene I am sure and am not making coffee. I brought food so i wouldn't have to eat out, but forgot to grab drinks. But saw the sonic right up the street on our way here. Home of the comfort drinks...reminds me of mom.
the house I am in is two story and the bathroom is upstairs, TV is downstairs, so we have been running up and down the stairs. Practiced the three series/parts of series I have learned in Tai Chi in the back yard while the girls played with the neighbor dog thru the fence. And while I didn't pull out the dance pad on the wii, I did stand and get my white girl groove on while I sang, not as far off key as I feared, to Karaoke Party.
tomorrow we will pull out the dance pad and get sweaty, and try tennis too.
Bridget and I might check out the pet fest in san marcos too, that should be good for some walking. and will give Bandit the break she will be needing by then from spunky Bridget. There is a large age difference these two friends have to deal with and they are both very bossy.

No comments: