Thursday, October 11, 2007

Specifics .... 161

I braved the scale yesterday morning, after not eating dinner before or after my yellow sash testing the night before and on an empty stomach before work.

When i first stepped on, i was ready to give up completely. then i realized that when i was not standing on the scale it still registered at 20 pounds.

which made the truth much easier to take after seeing the exaggerated number. I am currently 161 pounds naked and on an empty stomach. Just over the weight claimed by the guy my height that says, "but it is muscle, which weighs more" as if we woudl think he is overweight.

Far from my 135 that I weighed not that very long ago when i was doing nutrisystem, but also far enough away from my heaviest that I can still see hope of fitting back into my clothes, after all I have come down from worse.....

1 comment:

hotpinksox said...

Keep up the great work. Losing weight is hardest thing to do. Especially those last 10 pounds. I am currently trying to lose the LBs and it is so hard.

PS thanks for reading and commenting too. I love to hear what reader have to say.