Thursday, December 27, 2007

be careful what you wish for...

you just might get it all...

and then the challenge is for you to do what needs to be done with it. God answers prayers whether you think you are ready or not.

I am finding many prayers answered recently. am interpreting the answers and finding that I need to use the gifts NOW, and not conitue to put them off for some other time.

I am not ready to reveal details. But am hoping by documenting the process, i will not be able to drag my feet and turn a blind eye to what God has placed in front of me and is pushing me toward any longer. I want to put it out to the universe, that i AM thankful for the answers, I see them, feel them and am willing, even if not yet ready to use them.

2 comments:

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

This is one of my favorite (if that is the right word) sayings. Sounds like it applies to you right now.

I stopped by your blog to let you know that you might want to swing by and check out this post: http://overcoffee822.blogspot.com/2009/06/winner-of-brittanies-thyme-giveaway.html

Congrats!

Angela said...

i so agree with you about the wishing part.