Thursday, September 22, 2005

And one more makes five

ok, so I was wrong about number four, I thought he was not going to call and I woudl have to wait til our next chance meeting. Turns out he got a new phone and called last night, I am supposed to call him back today as he was pretty tired last night, he does work outside all day.

And to add to the mix, My friend from Dallas messaged/e-mailed me yesterday to let me know he was going to be in town. From the sound of it, he actually does want to see me this time. Tonight since I will be leaving town tomorrow for my grandma's wedding. (A rush job as they are living together and he, being a strong baptist, is not too comfortable with thier current arrangement, nor are we, trying to explain it to the great grand-kids).

That makes five I talked to yesterday. And still made it to the gym...No wonder i am so tired. ;)

No comments: